Sightbox books Members at highly-rated, private optometrist practices. Offices that take walk-in appointments or chain-locations are generally lower rated and not compatible with Sightbox. We occasionally send members to doctors who have private practices inside a chain store location (i.e. a highly rated, private practice that is located inside a Walmart or Costco).
Articles in this section
- What is included in the comprehensive eye exam?
- Can I visit a doctor at a chain store?
- Why can't I be seen after 6pm or on Saturdays or Sundays?
- What doctors are in your network? Who will perform my exam?
- What does a comprehensive eye exam include?
- What is a contact lens fitting?
- What are trial contact lenses?
- Can I see an ophthalmologist (MD) instead of an optometrist (OD)?
- What exam services are not covered by Sightbox?
- Are eye injuries and infections covered?