We understand that Sightbox is a new idea to most people and often find ourselves answering some form of the question, “Is Sightbox legit?”
Since we cover the upfront costs for an exam and contact lenses, there is no way for us to rip off or scam people after they sign up. Our goal is to make being a contact lens wearer more affordable by spreading costs over the year, not to be the cheapest possible option.
Nonetheless, like all new companies, we owe it to our audience to prove that we are a business worth putting your trust in. If you're curious about what makes Sightbox legit or are seeking more assurance about us, here are a few things to help increase your confidence:
- MEMBERS LOVE US – We have thousands of current Sightbox members who love us, many of whom refer their friends and family as part of the Sightbox $20/$20 Referral Program. Thousands of people like us on Facebook too!
- DOCTORS LOVE US – We have worked with optometry offices in all 50 states, paying for more than $500,000 in exam costs.
- MEDIA LOVES US – Major media publications like Buzzfeed, The Wall Street Journal and US News & World Report have given us rave reviews.
- WE’RE COMPATIBLE – All major brands of soft disposable contact lenses are covered in our standard membership pricing, including toric lenses for astigmatism (view the full list of supported brands).
- WE’RE SECURE – Our website is 100% secure with all information encrypted via SSL technology, verified daily by a third-party service.
- Tip: you can always click the “Verified & Secured” link at the bottom of Sightbox.com for the latest verification data
Ready to begin your Sightbox membership? Get started here.