Sightbox provides a 12 month payment plan on every membership. The initial charge will occur at the time the member signs-up. This transaction activates the new member account. Following charges will be set to auto-draw from the billing information provided on the member account. Each of these charges will be scheduled for the same date of the month, during following months, as the date that the member account was created.
Articles in this section
- What if I have vision benefits already- Will they pay for Sightbox?
- How much does a Sightbox membership cost?
- How often is a Sightbox account charged?
- Can I use my Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
- When is my billing information collected?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- Can I use my Health Savings Account (HSA)?